Noho Flat Rates & Options.
The “all-inclusive” flat rates range from $1,600 to $3,750 per day, depending on the studio and option package chosen. Our full package flat rate (Option A) includes: studio rental, lighting/grip, camera system, digital back, digital workstation, basic supplies including seamless paper, and a digital technician in your studio for the day. We also offer two less expensive options (Options B and C) which exclude our digital technician and digital back if you don’t need them.
New Rates Effective June 1, 2018
RATE PER DAY
RATE PER DAY
RATE PER DAY
|Studio 1||$ 2,600.||$ 2,200.||$ 1,600.|
|Studio 2||$ 3,200.||$ 2,800.||$ 2,200.|
|Studio 3||$ 2,850.||$ 2,450.||$ 1,850.|
|Studio 4||$ 3,200.||$ 2,800.||$ 2,200.|
|Studio 5||$ 3,200.||$ 2,800.||$ 2,200.|
|Studio 6||$ 3,750.||$ 3,350.||$ 2,750.|
|Studio 7||$ 2,600.||$ 2,200.||$ 1,600.|
Multiple day discount
If you shoot more than 3 consecutive days in a row, the 4th and 5th day are billed at a 25% discount.
Hourly charges after 5:30 pm:
[ Studio 1 - $75.00 ] [ Studio 2 - $100.00 ] [ Studio 3 - $85.00 ] [ Studio 4 - $100.00 ]
Our Rate Options
Our flat rate packages include 3 billing options. Choose the one which best suits your needs...
Option A - Full Digital Capture Package
- Studio Rental: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
(You are always welcome to stay as long as you prefer, however overtime charges apply after 5:30 pm.)
- Camera: Hasselblad H system, Sinar P2 system, Canon 5DS, 5DSR, Mark IV. Choice of lenses and accessories. Choice of Phase One IQ250, 260, 280 digital back.
- Digital Technician: An experienced digital technician in your studio for the day. Includes processing of raw files and transfer to hard drive or disks.
- Digital Capture Station: Mac Pro (cylinder) Tower, 2 Eizo Color Edge 27" Monitors, Printer, APC battery back-up, connection to our server.
- Lighting and Grip: A studio full of lighting and grip equipment as well as unlimited access to our well stocked equipment room.
- Sets and Supplies: No charge for seamless paper, gaffer’s tape, compressed air, foamcor, silver cards, plexiglas, formica, etc.
Option B - Bring Your Own Digital Technician
Everything listed above in Option A, except Noho Productions will not provide the digital capture services of one of our digital technicians. (Please note that all options include our digital workstation.)
Option C - Bring Your Own Digital
Technician and Digital Back
Everything listed above in Option A, except Noho Productions will not provide one of our digital backs (or 35mm digital body) or the digital capture services of one of our digital technicians. (Please note that all options include our digital workstation.)