New York, NY 10012
The day begins at 8:30am and ends at 5:30pm. You are always welcome to stay as late as you need to, however, overtime charges will apply. Overtime charges occur when the studio is occupied before 8:30am or after 5:30pm. The last person to leave the studio must notify us in the office so we can ”stop the clock” and sign you out.
Please notice that we’ve kept our overtime rates very reasonable. You can take the time you need without worrying about exorbitant OT charges.
The length is 77 1/2”. The width is 54 1/2”. The ceiling height is 92”. The door to the freight elevator is 39 3/4” wide and 80” high. One 4’ x 8’ sheet of plywood will just fit into the elevator diagonally. A 12’ long backdrop will not fit into the freight elevator and will have to be walked up the stairway.
The address to our freight elevator is 170 Crosby St. The freight entrance is open from 8:30am - 4:45pm. After 4:45pm the door will be closed, but if you press the buzzer, we will be happy to open it up at any time. All freight (large boxes, hand trucks, dollies, garment racks, etc.) must enter and exit the building via the freight elevator.
- From New Jersey via The George Washington Bridge and points north (West Side):
- Take the Henry Hudson Parkway south. Merge onto NY-9A (West Side Highway) Downtown. Turn left onto 14th Street. Turn right onto Broadway.
- From New Jersey via The Holland Tunnel:
- Upon exiting Holland Tunnel, turn slight right onto Laight Street. Turn slight right onto Canal Street. Turn left onto West Broadway. West Broadway becomes LaGuardia PL. Turn right onto Bleecker Street. Turn right onto Broadway.
- From Queens via The Midtown Tunnel:
- Upon exiting Midtown Tunnel, turn right onto east 35th Street. Turn left onto Park Avenue South. Turn slight right onto Union Square East. Turn left onto Broadway.
- From Westchester, Connecticut and points north (East Side):
- Take the FDR Drive / East River Drive south. Exit onto East Houston Street. Proceed on East Houston Street. Turn right onto Lafayette Street. Turn left onto West 3rd Street. Turn left onto Broadway.
- From Brooklyn, via Battery Tunnel:
- Upon exiting the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, bear right. Make right onto West Side Highway. Exit onto Canal Street. Turn left onto West Broadway. West Broadway becomes LaGuardia PL. Turn right onto Bleecker Street. Turn right onto Broadway.
- Park Fast: 375 Lafayette St. (corner of Lafayette St. and Great Jones St.)
- Soho Village Parking: 610 Broadway (corner of Houston St. and Crosby St.)
- Parking costs run about $30 - $50 per day.